Download DM FileManager
Please provide the following information in order to download DM FileManager. This information will only be used to communicate new releases and project updates. It may also be used to obtain feedback on the product in order to improve it's feature set.
Productions respects your privacy and will not share this information with anyone.
- Download the zip file.
- Upgrading Users: Make a backup copy of your existing
- Upload it to a web-accessible directory on your server like http://domain.com/admin
- Log in through telnet or something that lets you unzip a file. (To unzip on unix, switch to the directory you uploaded it to and type "unzip -a dm-filemanager.<version>.zip -d .")
- Upgrading Users: Navigate to the directory you just extracted and replace
settings.php with your backup copy you just made.
- Use your browser to go to the directory you unzipped it to (http://domain.com/admin) - DM FileManger will detect that you haven't set up your application yet and will run setup. (There are three steps: you can probably use the defaults for the first half of step one, and DB info for the second half - step two asks for a user account to set up as an admin, step three is a conf message.)
- Once setup is done, read the instructions on the screen (also in the email) - NOTE: your spam filter may catch the setup confirmation email.
- That's it!
We are interested in any way you think we can make DM FileManager better and easier to use. Please send any and all feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DM FileManager is available free of charge. However, donations are appreciated in order to help fund continued development and support. Please click the link below to donate via PayPal.